When we released this new version of Family Planning: A Global Handbook for Providers in February, individual chapter downloads were still being modified. Those downloads can now be accessed from each chapter's web page. You may also rely on the full downloadable version of the 2018 edition of the Handbook.
In addition to updated content, you'll find many changes to the website's appearance and navigation, based on years of feedback from site visitors:
- More intuitive navigation simplifies access to the online book, related products, and translations and downloads
- More responsive display works better on more types of mobile devices
- Larger onscreen font and improved graphic design for easier reading
- Improved chapter-by-chapter download capability
- Built-in support for translated content