Chapter 12 Download Chapter
(see also Questions and Answers)
- Does not make women weak.
- Does not cause lasting pain in back, uterus, or abdomen.
- Does not remove a woman's uterus or lead to a need to have it removed.
- Does not cause hormonal imbalances.
- Does not cause heavier bleeding or irregular bleeding or otherwise change women's menstrual cycles.
- Does not cause any changes in weight, appetite, or appearance.
- Does not change women's sexual behavior or sex drive.
- Does not cause ectopic pregnancy. Instead, it substantially reduces the risk of ectopic pregnancy. (see Question 11).
|Why Some Women Say They Like Female Sterilization|