1. The United Nations Fourth World Conference on Women, Beijing, China, Platform for Action, Section C: Women and Health. United Nations; 1995
2. Gender mainstreaming for health managers: a practical approach. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2011 (https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/44516).
3. Ayhan CHB, Bilgin H, Uluman OT, et al. A systematic review of the discrimination against sexual and gender minority in health care settings. Int J Health Serv. 2020;50(1):44–61. doi:10.1177/0020731419885093.
4. White Hughto JM, Reisner SL, Pachankis JE. Transgender stigma and health: a critical review of stigma determinants, mechanisms, and interventions. Soc Sci Med. 2015;147:222–31. doi:10.1016/j.socscimed.2015.11.010.
5. Drabish K, Theeke LA. Health impact of stigma, discrimination, prejudice, and bias experienced by transgender people: a systematic review of quantitative studies. Issues Ment Health Nurs. 2022;43(2):111–8. doi:10.1080/01612840.2021.1961330.
6. International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 11th edition (ICD-11) [website]. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2022 (https://icd.who.int/en).
7. WHO guideline on self-care interventions for health and well-being: 2022 revision. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2022 (https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/357828).